PS, like you blog now! I haven't checked your blog forever!!! Sorry. You and Jer are way cute Jen. ANd you guys do lots of fun stuff. I saw Pink in vegas once two. She was drunk off her butt!!
I don't think you can use pzam.com and not lose your info. I'm not sure though. Sorry I'm no help. Your pictures from Blue Man Group look fun. I've never seen a show in vegas. Only concerts. Did you love the show or was it just ok?
4 comments:
I wish I knew!!
PS, like you blog now! I haven't checked your blog forever!!! Sorry. You and Jer are way cute Jen. ANd you guys do lots of fun stuff. I saw Pink in vegas once two. She was drunk off her butt!!
I was told how to once... And I forgot hence my outdated layout.... I will see if I can remember
I don't think you can use pzam.com and not lose your info. I'm not sure though. Sorry I'm no help. Your pictures from Blue Man Group look fun. I've never seen a show in vegas. Only concerts. Did you love the show or was it just ok?
Post a Comment