So this is Jeremy's first love, haha a photographer showed up where Jeremy and his friends were riding. Here are a few of Jer. They turned out pretty cool :)
Those are awesome pictures. Hey I need your e-mail address so I can invite you to my blog. You left me you blog address on accident. Leave me a comment on my blog!
6 comments:
Those are freaking amazing!!! I like want to frame them :)
Did he know about the pics! They look so good!!!!
Those are awesome pictures. Hey I need your e-mail address so I can invite you to my blog. You left me you blog address on accident. Leave me a comment on my blog!
park was drooling over the pics. He wants to come play with jer :)
Wooo Jerermy!!! Those pictures are awesome!! Last night was lots of fun!! Yay, I'm glad!! Love you!!
Amazing pictures! I can't believe he can do that! Have you tried riding before?
Hi, by the way!
Post a Comment