Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Twitter?

Anyone Twitter? Watched Oprah today about it. lol
Does anyone do it.?




4 comments:

Parker or Jessica said...

parker is and has been a Twitter fan for about 6months. He is obsessed. He follows people like Ashton, Lance Armstrong, and a bunch of Real Estate guys. .. I dont know. . I cant keep up :)

Kate said...

I do! It's kinda fun but pretty pointless unless you have a bunch of people you know who do it-- it's good for spreading business around and keeping up quickly on what's going on. I don't have anyone I know who does it, but I just have it on my phone to laugh at funny tidbits when I'm bored. It's a huge time sucker!

Brock and Kensey said...

I just got it, i just saw on Perez that Kim Kardashian updates hers so I got one... haha it's funny.

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

p.s. I think twitter sounds like it should be a naughty word.