Okay so i officially am retarded... it took my like three hours to figure out how to even post and put pictures on here so you better like them ;) ha ha.. but these are some Halloween pic's... I didn't get any of Jeremy and I forgot my camera( even though we had awesome costumes) dang it

! but i managed to catch Dusty and Diesel in theirs quickly before they ripped them off! The other pic's are the pumpkins we carved... we went with the Disney Villain theme... :)
3 comments:
I'm glad you found my blog. Your pumpkins are awesome and the dogs look cute too! I'm glad you have a blog so I can look at it now!
Hello hello Jenny!! I am glad you finally figured it all out. This is why I deleted my gay myspace page. I really didn't use it and i hated updating both of them. So, blogging is way better anyway!
Love the costumes!! And LIKE you and Jer carved those pumpkins lame-o. Did you really? no!??
Jenny!!! Hey what's your e-mail address so I can e-mail you my home address???
Post a Comment