Thursday, December 13, 2007

WHAT THE HECK

So I am glad that when you change your background it erases all of your Links or whatever...AHHHHHH anywho.... going to update soon... with some christmas pics ;)

3 comments:

Elsha Gubler said...

Jenny, I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see what you're up to! Now you need to get Tara going on it. Your pumpkins were awesome and your dogs are way cute. I especially like the Christmas card (I saw it at the Gublers)!

Meghan Ence said...

Hey I got your card the other day. It is sooo cute! We look so pretty in it! Anyways... update your blog! JK.

Linds said...

Hey Jeremy...this is kinda weird...but I found your blog from a comment your wife left on Holly's. Anyways I just wanted to say "Thanks" for the amazing staircase that you put in our parade house! I never got the chance to tell you thanks and how much I LOVE IT!!! You are really good at what you do! I hope you get some serious credit for that one! WOW I just wanted you to know...so...thanks again! -lindsey