Tuesday, December 18, 2007

AMA MotoCross








Well for those of you who dont know... my hubby
has a little obsession... haha. Anything related to dirtbikes he LOVES.... so of course I was dragged ( okay not dragged ) but We got tickets to go to an AMA Motocross thing that was sponsored by Rockstar.... (a race in vegas) so here are a couple pics to document the occasion... Did i mention Pink was in the booth next to me who is A TON smaller than you think... or well I thought :) and it was catered by Rockstar ( FREE ROCKSTARS!!) haha ya.. jeremy had like 5 in my purse... it was a couple weeks ago but here are the pics anyway!








1 comment:

JEREMY & JENNY NELSON said...

K so once again I am retarded... and am still new at this as you all can tell but hopefully you get the jist of my post. hahah.