Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dirtbiking Dusty

So this is a video of Dusty ( my dog ) riding around the block with Jeremy on the dirtbike... It was soooo funny! I was laughing way hard.... he really liked it !!! :)


3 comments:

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Hey neighbor....I guess we could just say we're both terrible neighbors. At least we wave in passing right! haha.

I did the same thing as you and changed my page layout and deleted all my contacts. I was so mad. I'm still trying to get all of them back.

Well Merry Christmas. Your lights look great. We didn't even attempt to put any up this year. They're sitting in the garage! :(

Cassidy Legg said...

Ok so I am feeling pretty much like a blog stalker but regardless I found you on here and wanted to say hi. Too bad its too cold for softball or maybe I would see you more... Merry Christmas

Meghan Ence said...

Dusty looks like he is having a blast!!! That so cool you saw Pink at that dirt bike thing. Looks like you and Jeremy have tons of fun!