
So my new favorite thing for the moment is this brush! Clarisonic MD brush, the spa I work at started carrying them after they hit Oprah's fav. list and so of course I had to buy one and I have loved it! does a really deep daily cleansing , less clogged pores, better texture, products penetrate deeper etc. etc. etc. thought I'd share it with you all, would recommend to EVERYONE!
7 comments:
How much are these babies? I need one, my skin is so dry. Even though I drink SO SO SO much water AND use a chemical peel (very light) EVERYDAY! Sheesh. I think I just need your expertise next time I come down. Help!
ok so i'm starting the cleanse on March 3rd or possibly the 10th. Let me know what works better for you, I have a few others interested so it just depends on when works for everyone.
My peel is only like a really lite grade glycolic, but i'll totally check out the vitamin E (add it to my plethora of vitamins I take)
Green Tea HP is available up here, you get a box for like $70 but it has 60 packets and you only take 1 a day SO it's so worth it.
p.s. love your cute blog
i need one of those are they super expensive?
I think my sister got one and I am pretty sure I am gonna steal it. Are you doing the master cleanse?? i have done it 3 times.... good luck!!!
That is exactly what I need. I have had the worst skin lately and have been blaming it on the pregnancy! I'll have to get me one - I bet it feels so good! It was fun to go to lunch with you and Tara the other day. You guys are so fun to be with!
I want one!
well i wanted one till i looked them up, wow $195! They look so cool though, maybe later....
Post a Comment