Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nothing to Blog

So I have felt like I have had NOTHING to blog about lately~ So after reading Kaity's post I decided id post some good books I have read recently! First agreeing with her "Skinny Bitch" is brutal but a necessary read!! I loved it and you will never eat the same again. Second is "Janet Evanovich Plum Series", sooo funny I was literally laughing sooo hard Jeremy had to come in the room to figure out what I was doing. If you are in the mood for crying (but still really good) Nickolaus Sparks "The Choice" or "Dear John" I just started Kite Runner and cant seem to get into it, any one read?




"SkinnyBitch" also has a cookbook, Excited for Stephenie Meyer's book coming out soon "The Host" hope that its as good as the last series she wrote :) Does anyone else have some books they reccomend?

4 comments:

Sandi said...

What's up girl! Your blog is darling! I didn't know you had one so I am way excited!!! I just started skinny bitch, and I will have to read the other two books. I have kite runner so you read it and tell me if it is any good!! Talk to you soon!!!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

I so need a new book, any new suggestions? My mother in law wants me to go to a book club with some ladies from the ward... no spank ya! I'd rather not read The Work and The Glory 5000 times! I'm thinking about reading Wicked, and actually finishing it. We should start our own book club.... or maybe just read the same books at the same time. What do you think?

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

I know! I have always LOVED your hair color, I'm totally going to do it. Luckily my hair pulls red naturally so hopefully it won't fade too fast. Good call on the color depositing shampoo, I totally dig Art tech too, have you ever tried the Aveda one? I used it when I first went dark.
Wicked is what the broadway musical is based on. It's kind of the prequel to The Wizard Of Oz. Gregory Maguire is the author, it's pretty long. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Do you like Kite Runner?
One last thing, i'm doing THE MASTER CLEANSE. Want to do it with me? I couple peeps are in on it. You should too! It'll be easier if there are a couple of us doing it.

p.s. i'm coming down for Easter, let's plan something!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Oh yeah, if you want to update your blog. Go to cutest blog on the block (the link is on mine). Make sure to scroll down until you find the layouts and then over on the sidebar she tells you how to do it. Takes a minute to figure out, but it's pretty easy.