Your pictures are so good. You look beautiful! I love the picture of you on the wall with the sky behind you. What a great picture. You're a freaking model!
Jenny! I had forgot how amazing your pictures and wedding were! The top is my favorite! Seriously, I would have died to look that perfect. Your gorgeous! And no, I'm not a lesbian!
Thank you for FINALLY posting again. I've been missing you! You are BEAUTIFUL! I love you!! Read my email and call me asap. we need to book our trip today or tomorrow!
5 comments:
SO pretty! I didnt even realize I had two Jenny Nelsons! How funny... I was thinking of you :)
Your pictures are so good. You look beautiful! I love the picture of you on the wall with the sky behind you. What a great picture. You're a freaking model!
Pretty! I love your pictures you look gorgeous!
Jenny! I had forgot how amazing your pictures and wedding were! The top is my favorite! Seriously, I would have died to look that perfect. Your gorgeous!
And no, I'm not a lesbian!
Thank you for FINALLY posting again. I've been missing you! You are BEAUTIFUL! I love you!! Read my email and call me asap. we need to book our trip today or tomorrow!
Post a Comment