Monday, May 5, 2008

Funny



I don't know why but I got the best laugh out of this driving down the freeway with their lawn mower strapped to the top of their van.... :) had to take a picture. Jeremy and I have been in New Harmony this weekend helping his family pretty much gut his grandma's 100 year old house...( probably not really a hundred years old but I'm sure its close) I meant to take pictures while we were there... but forgot in the masses of SPIDERS and MICE that distracted me... also did I mention the creepy celler with huge hooks hanging from the ceiling where they used to hang the deer? But once you get past all of the above its so nice and pretty up there! It will be nice once its remodeled/debugged for all of his family to enjoy!

4 comments:

Brock and Kensey said...

WOW! You always find the best things! That really is so funny. Sounds like you had a busy weekend! I'm soooo excited for august! YAY! Love you!

kimberly said...

HI Jenny! This is Kim. Its good to here from you. Its been a long time. We live in Ivins right now. Where do you and your husband live? Your wedding picture is pretty. HOpe you doing great!

Sandi said...

Hey you! Do you remember me! haha. That is a funny picture. so how are you doing! Dont be a stranger

Elsha Gubler said...

You are so dang funny! I know I say it every time but I love reading your blog because I laugh out loud at your some of your entries. I love the lawn mower on the van - that is so funny!!!