So I hate to admit it but for Christmas Jeremy's family got us a play station 3... and we bought the game Call of Duty 4...and its like an addiction hahaha. I totally play online and win twelve year old kids. and the saddest part is we finally broke down and bought a headset, now I feel like a true gamer. But its honestly the funnest game, and now everyone in the family/friends has one and we battle against each other online ( which is the reason we even bought the headset) haha I took some picutres of Jeremy gaming it up. any fellow gamers out there that aren't ashamed to admit can join our friends ( Nelson790) :) :) hahaha
4 comments:
Oh that makes me so happy....what good gamers you are! I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't sew, I can't even thread the stupid thing.....ugh!
You guys are SOOO funny. PLEASE tell me you didn't really buy the headset.... haha. I still can't get over the fact that you are a true gamer now. I bet 4 nights in cancun are sounding a little long for you now without your PS3. Love you!!
Jenny you are so funny! That cracks me up that you are into Call of duty. I have some cousins who are insane about the game. You are such a funny girl, it was fun when we used to hang out back in high school.
where are your babies.....well I guess I should say (puppies)?
Post a Comment