Monday, September 22, 2008

Update

So I seem to have insomnia latley... its 2:00 am and I'm STILL not tired. I need to change my sleeping schedule for sure. Seems like a good time for a random post.

I still haven't won the lottery the current jackpot is $ 176 million..

I FINALLY died my hair... I think it was pretty much my natural color it had been so long.. but my Sister Jentry just moved salons to "Kiss and Makeup" and does a fab. job :)

Got a new phone and am going to take it back tomoorow... CAN NOT figure it out.. way too many options. took me a half hour to make a call today because somehow I had turned off my service connection? DUMB

Loving "Endless Summer Tans" (in plaza next to barefoot gym.) they do Custom Airbrush Tanning ( they color match you, and its a person spraying you not a machine so its looks way better and professional) and its pretty much the same price as mystic tan..


Jeremy, Tara, and I started a new work out...
Didn't you know Jeremy could do the splits?


seems like enough random stuff for the time being... I should TRY to sleep. :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

hee hee hoo hooo hee hee!...let me catch my breathe!...he he ho ho! I can wait to see your hair.

Creating Night Owl said...

You are my daughter!
Up till 2:00.
Love You
Mom

Natalie said...

I like it!! hahaha!!!