Sunday, August 31, 2008

CANCUN YEAH!


So I have never used this Picasa thing before so I hope this works........ sorry if it doesn't?? Kensey, Jessica, and I had a girls trip to cancun... So fun! So Pretty! I had never been to Cancun before... and Jeremy was nervous for just us girls to go off to Mexico.. haha but it was a blast! We literally were the lazyiest bums by the pool for four days!!! The pictures are of us.... going to dinner, laying out, our hotel, releasing turtles ( we wanted to steal ours and take them home with us...they were the cutest things! but they told us we would go to jail if we tried... haha) a funny sign that was posted, karaoke ( halarious) etc.. etc.. :) :)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Randee said...

looks like you had fun... cute turtles!

Parker or Jessica said...

I love it. YEAH. Hey you look like a lotta fun in these pics :)

Brock and Kensey said...

Hola Seniorita! Yay for Mexico!! Love you Jen, I think we need to start planning again REAL soon!!

Ashlee said...

oh my im so jealous. that looks like SO much fun.

Sandi said...

WOW! What SEXY ladies! looks like you had a great time! I am very jealous girl!! Have a great weekend!

Babe said...

That looks like so much fun.....I need a vacation!!!

Jenn said...

I am so jealous! It looks like so much fun. I have never been to a beach that beautiful, someday maybe. I can't wait to hear more stories at work.

Ali J said...

Cancun looks more fun that NY!! We need to go there next time. Isn't it so fun to just go with girls once a year now that we're married? I loved it:)

cassidy said...

I know! How are you guys? When are you gonna have little kiddos?... didn't you hear? It's the cool thing these days ;) jk, have fun while you can!