soooooo since I haven't posted in like a month! WTF! haha. the non-post pretty much sums up what I have been doing... not much. Here is a few pics to recap
ya. I'll admit. I went to the breaking dawn release party........ I know.
the funniest part is I talked Jeremy into going with me. Hhahahaha.
7 comments:
You are too funny!!!
FINALLY!! Yes I missed you. I check everyday haha. I love the pictures and CAN'T wait for cancun!! See you there haha. Thank you for posting...
You crack me up! I can't wait to see you. I work tomorrow, will you be there. BTW your thank you note got lost while I moved, but if you go to my site I have pics of Lyla wearing the adorable dress you got her. So thank you!
Hi - I found you linked to Chelsea's blog and popped by to say hi. Cute pics - looks like you have been having fun this summer. See you at work. :)
I have missed you!! I am finishing breaking dawn tonight! not sure if it was my favorite?? what did you think
Hey! Just blog hopping and came across yours. It's good to see you smiling and happy. Hope all is well! If you would like you can e-mail me at shellwar@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite to our family blog :) -Shellie Emett (wardell)
How's my favorite red head!? It's been a while, I hope you're doing well, and I'm glad I found you on here!!
Post a Comment