We went camping this weekend in Navajo Lake... So Pretty! I'm not much of a picture taker so this is all you get ha ha. wish I would have taken some on our bike ride cause the views were great... but forgot my camera at the campsite.
We just bought this tent...I liked it cause it seemed to feel safer haha.
(critters and stuff crawling around at night) we were happy with it.
We just bought this tent...I liked it cause it seemed to feel safer haha.
(critters and stuff crawling around at night) we were happy with it.
11 comments:
I sure hope you didn't get poison ivy out there!! You brave girl :) That tent really is cool. A lot better than sleeping on the ground. Love the pictures. Lunch was fun!! Love you!
Hey I need your email so I can send you that chapter of Breaking Dawn.
Hi:
Are you sure you are my child?
I hate to camp!
I changed my blog to heidiscupcakes.blogspot.com
So change your link.
BYE
Cool tent who ever invented that is so smart and making the big bucks! That is my kind of camping I wish we had a truck:)
Sweet!! Next time me and the Kerb will go for sure and have some great outdoor adventures!! Are we going to Las Vegas this weekend??
we have a tent like that too, we love it because we are off the ground. I hate the bug thing too! Looks like it was fun weekend.
I miss you Jen!! I'm going to be at Lake Powell next week but we need to get together when I get back! Love you!
YOu need to blog more...
I want to come to the spa and get a prego massage. How much are they anyway. Oh, and possible even a facial.
Hey you guys! How are things going? Looks like your little camping trip was fun!
So we went camping last weekend and it freaking DOWNPOURED like the whole time! Oh well....
by the by it's been OVER A MONTH since your last post.
Just saying :).
Hey Jen!! I'm glad I found you! Me and Allan just bought that tent thing for his truck too! How fun!
Post a Comment