This is a pic of Jer and my friend Adriana's baby... he LOVED Jeremy.. so cute :)
Loves to complain about "honey do's" :) But these are his last two things he has built me...
This is a chalk/mag. Board that I have LOVED
And he just built this book shelf for me today.. Saw one like it on the internet.. but made of some kind of plastic material, but he made this out of wood.. thought it turned out cool :) Our office is more contemporary.. so it fits
He is so sweet and I'm lucky to have him in my life... Love you Jer :)
7 comments:
Wow he is super talented I love he book shelf that is amazing. Good Job Jeremy!
That was my comment I accidently wrote it twice:)
Wow Jeremy, I'm really impressed!! I love the magnet board and the shelf, they are both awesome!! I do have a couple of good books you need to get and you can fill up that shelf!! Love ya Jen!
That is very impressive!!
Jeremy Holy crap!!! What a good man you are. Hope you are doing great!! Hows the cleanse.
What Cleanse???? That book shelf is tight like 26's- I love it!!!
Post a Comment