Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Amazon Kindle

So I saw this on Oprah and I kind of want it! Anyone used, heard of, saw on Oprah too?? I googled it and read a couple reviews.. everyone seemed to be pretty happy about it? Pretty much what its an ebook, stores up to like 200 books on a slim screen that you can take any where, also purchase books anywhere, so if you finish your book you just type the next book your interested in on amazon or search the best sellers and download it in about 4 seconds. saves paper and the books are ALL under $ 9.99, even the best sellers. so it suppose to save you money? they reatil for like $350.00.. i know kind of a lot... Thoughts?


2 comments:

Creating Night Owl said...

I love that! I have enjoyed having my books on my i-pod. This is kindof like that. I wonder if it has a lighted background or lights up? For us night owls.

Sandi said...

I think you should buy it and tell me if its any good!!! Isnt it 50.00 of on oprah.com for seven days?