Hola!
Our cruise was so much fun, we had a blast... here is a couple pics
(i'm not the best picture taker... sorry!)
Our cruise was so much fun, we had a blast... here is a couple pics
(i'm not the best picture taker... sorry!)

Pictures of: us at dinner, dolphins, formal night, sand castles, eating at Pi Pi's , the cathedrals, the ports ( Peurto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo) hairiest dude in a speedo ( HOT!) etc...
In cabo we went scuba diving! Jeremy and I's first time.. my parents are certified so they talked us into it... SO SO much fun... we were 50 feet under water! it was crazy! make the collage big because some of the pics are way funny...


5 comments:
Love the scuba pics! They always bring out the best right! haha Glad you guys had fun!
So I love all your pics!!! I can't wait till next year when we all go together :) Hopefully Betty will grow some and we can. HaHa!!
Jenny!! I love the pictures, expeciall the scuba diving ones and the hot speedo guy!! It looks like you guys had sooo much fun! Yay! Lets bbq or something SOON!! Love you!
Im jealous! :)
Um.... Amazing! Looks like a blast. Can't wait for mexico again:)
Post a Comment