( usually for just family/friends) and she decided to do a booth in the bridal expo this year!
So we are all excited for her...
Her Buisness is Called Icing
Here are some pictures of my wedding cake ( which I still am in love with) that she did a couple years ago.

If you need any cakes, cupcakes etc...Her email is:
heidirsmith@hotmail.com
or
She will be at the bridal expo!
So we are all excited for her...
Her Buisness is Called Icing
Here are some pictures of my wedding cake ( which I still am in love with) that she did a couple years ago.


If you need any cakes, cupcakes etc...Her email is:heidirsmith@hotmail.com
or
She will be at the bridal expo!


1 comment:
So beatiful, it is a shame to have to cut into something like that. Please tell her that I am so impressed, and hope that her business is successful!
Post a Comment