Sunday, January 25, 2009

ICING Cakes By Design

Our Web site is up and running! Check us out the link is up in the corner of my blog. The bridal expo went awesome! Check out the photo's on our web page. The cakes we did for it are in the Wedding Cake Gallery. Thanks to all who came and supported !!!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

I just looked at the Website it is amazing! Your booth looked so beautiful.I bet your glad its over!!!! Have a great week.

Josh and Ashleigh said...

You are so talented. The cakes were amazing and the set up was awsome.

Brock and Kensey said...

Look at you baby! I heard your cakes were awesome so I had to check out your website! Good work! Lets do lunch ASAP... next week :)

Megan and Curtis said...

Hey I didn't know you were doing cakes! That is so awesome. My sister is getting married in May. I'll have her check out your site.