Sunday, March 15, 2009

LONG POST!

Well I haven't posted forever because I just haven't had time!! Between the spa and decorating wedding cakes I honestly have barley even seen Jeremy in like a month it seems like! We have done a TON of cakes the last two weeks! I think everyone wanted to get married over spring break :) I have had a couple ppl wanting to see what I have been working on so I thought Id post some of the cakes!







It was Jeremy and I's anniversary on the 3rd, THREE YEARS! Its crazy how fast it goes! We celebrated by going up to Springdale and staying the night, it was so fun! I forget how pretty it is up there!
Jeremy has been on his dirt bike pretty much n on stop cause the weather is amazing outside! His dad always films him and his friends.... and for Christmas he got a new mac so he has compiled all of the footage into a video, its pretty cool! Its about ten min long, and the more recent stuff is to the end including the backflip attempts so if you watch make sure you watch the end cause its pretty cool!








haha as I am posting Jeremy is yelling for me to grab him some scissors so I go to find him and this is what i find. "Jeremy's Grooming Salon" Ha ha ha Diesel is not happy!






K well this is a long enough post to make up for lost time :)
Make sure you all tune in tonight to watch me win the HGTV Dream Home in! hahaha








4 comments:

Kate said...

Those cakes are insane! Great job, I can't believe you guys haven't even been doing them for that long and they are so pro.

Also the video was so cool- I'm glad he's being careful out there- I am such a wuss I could never do that stuff.

Oh yeah and congrats in advance on winning the Dream Home!

photography by Mikki said...

Jenny! I'm so excited to see that it was you guys afterall that made Alissa Wrights wedding cake- (orange, brown, blue)... it was awesome! All night I kept hearing people talking about how cool it was! You guys are so great- I'm so glad you've been crazy busy with it:)

Kate said...

Yeah yeah, blame it on me- but I admit it is kind of a coincidence that you got one the day after I was around... but you probably gave me the virus way back in high school in the first place anyway :) I think we both just need to quit working and go to the spa :)

brittany said...

ok, your cakes are freakin' amazing, I'm dying right now! I think I need to come watch you sometime. I really have never seen cakes that look so perfect. good job!