Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend :)

Jeremy and I on Sunday went up to Kolob canyon and did the Middle Fork Taylor Creek Trail, neither of us had done it before and we had a lot of fun!!! It was so pretty once you get back into the canyon the trail pretty much goes in between one of the " five fingers" so we were between two canyons.. I actually brought my camera ( yay)

This is the " double arch alcove" at the top of the trail
( not the best picture sorry)


Jeremy doing who knows what...



a HUGE snake right on the trail. scared me!


The alcove again. Jeremy hiked up into it. ( on the left in the white)



some fellow trail goers took a picture of both of us :)



So Monday we decided since we had to buy a 7 day pass to get into Kolob
( which also includes Zion) we would go to Zion. we took our bikes and Jeremy's parents, parked in spring dale and rode up to the narrows and back down, stopping to do the weeping rock trail. I forget how pretty it is up in Zion! Thanks Jer for the fun weekend :)






2 comments:

Brock and Kensey said...

I am SOOOO glad you finally updated. I love cakes and all (you are amazing!) but I love you most! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!! I love that picture of Jeremy, so funny. Good job! I miss you let's get together next week :)

Parker or Jessica said...

I agree with kensey that I i was needing an update! Your cakes are fantastic and i love the biking pics, looks like so much fun.