I am commenting as proof of the time I went to bed!Scrolling takes SOOOOOOlong!
Wow, those cakes are beautiful!! TALENT!! You are amazing.
Your so talented You Make me sick! The cake are so pretty and jeremy is a dumb ass! love you though! hahaha!
Jenny - I'm hosting bunko in November at my house and was wondering if you could make me a cake like the one you posted. What do you charge? Will you e-mail me details? gafrei03@gmail.com
seriously, your cakes are amazing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am commenting as proof of the time I went to bed!
Scrolling takes SOOOOOOlong!
Wow, those cakes are beautiful!! TALENT!! You are amazing.
Your so talented You Make me sick! The cake are so pretty and jeremy is a dumb ass! love you though! hahaha!
Jenny - I'm hosting bunko in November at my house and was wondering if you could make me a cake like the one you posted. What do you charge? Will you e-mail me details? gafrei03@gmail.com
seriously, your cakes are amazing!
Post a Comment