Monday, June 22, 2009

Vegas times 3

So..... I guess ill admit that I have been to Vegas for the last three weekends in a row. And it was so much fun!!! I guess Ill start with the lastest since my pictures seemed to download that way :)

Kensey, Brock, Jeremy and I went to see Chelsea Handler, SO FUNNY. I love her show so instantly bought tickets when I heard she was coming to Vegas! Thanks to Kensey I have pictures to document because I am the worst at taking them. haha
The show was at the Hard rock so we at at the Pink Taco a Mexican place there

Chelsea and Chuy at the show :)


Waiting for the show to start.


Jeremy and I stayed the night and Kensy and brock had to drive home, so I dont have any other pics (whoopsie) but we stayed at the Wynn because somehow I had gotten really cheap rates? It was so beautiful, we got up and layed by the pool which was AMAZING! The weather was perfect!

The weekend before I went down to the Aesthetics and Hair Conference. Some of us girls stayed the night. Girls trip are always fun :)

Jen and I

We stayed at the Monte Carlo this trip and all got upgraded to suites!
Trying out my new masks I had got at the show haha
Cari, Me, Jen, Shannon, and Steph

Shannon has a great dane which I was dying to cuddle with... ITS HUGE This is about as close as I got to it. ha ha It was ALOT bigger in person that it looks in the picture.

Thanks girls for the fun trip!

And last but not least The Famliy trip. My mom has been wanting to go take the kids to The Lion King at Mandalay bay, so she booked a package and we stayed two nights!

Some of us after dinner one night.

Sistas by the pool.
Group Photo
I have definitely gotten my Vegas fill for a while but thanks everyone for the fun trips!!!~

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Looks like fun... Did you buy the sweet glasses!

Brock and Kensey said...

SUCH a fun weekend!! I love you guys! I can't wait for Jeremy and Brock to become BFF... getting closer:)

Megan and Curtis said...

How fun! You look great and I love your swim suit! So who is the guy on your family trip? I think they are in my ward.

Jenn said...

So fun! I loved seeing pictures of all the girls. It makes me want to be an aesthetician!

Brock and Kensey said...

UPDATE!!!!

Brock and Kensey said...

UPDATE!!!!