Jeremy and I hiked Kanarraville Falls on Sunday and it was amazing! We had never been there before and it was so fun, the trail is pretty much in the river most of the time so it felt so good to get out of the heat and cool off in the stream/river.
I know jealous of me scaling the wall right?
I had some pretty funny videos of me trying to climb and Jeremy sliding down the river but cant figure out how to upload? Ill keep trying but for now this is all you get ha!
FINALLY! I'm so glad you posted! I've been missing you!! Love the pictures, You are so flexible, goo job! Lets do lunch this week sometime! I'll call you
2 comments:
FINALLY! I'm so glad you posted! I've been missing you!! Love the pictures, You are so flexible, goo job! Lets do lunch this week sometime! I'll call you
Looks like great fun, someday I want to do that hike too.
Post a Comment