as usual I'm horrible at taking pictures, pretty much my last two posts are all pictures I have ripped off my mother-in-laws facebook! haha. But I will take credit for Kanaraville Falls, I was super on top of snapping away our hiking trip :)
These pic's are of a birthday camping trip to Big John's Flat on top of beaver mountain, It was pretty chilly and still snow patches!
These pic's are of a birthday camping trip to Big John's Flat on top of beaver mountain, It was pretty chilly and still snow patches!





6 comments:
I love the pic of you and your hubby! Hope your doing great!
you're such a babe! Next time you come up please please call me, we'll get together with Ado too! Serious.
P.s. you should also shave your head and give me your hair.... just saying
Nice pictures you did a great job. I am like you I always forget to take pictures.
I love the pics! Looks like you have been taking advantage of the summer time. XOXO
JENNY! I need your help, since you're miss cake extrodinaire! Halle's turn one the day after halloween... I can't decide on what kind of cake to do for her. Fall themed? Halloween themed? Or just girly 1st birthday theme?
p.s. how much would you charge to make me a cake?
UPDATE little camper...
Post a Comment