One of my favorite cakes we have done! Super tall, All edible hand dusted Sugar Flowers, hand painted bows with edible luster dust and gold piped monogram. Very classic but I loved it.
Ok I think I may have saw you at Tai Pan on Sat night. But I couldnt tell if it was you and I didnt want to stare incase it wasnt. SO if it was you and you saw me and I didnt say HI its not because I am a brat!! if it wasnt you then whew!! Glad I didnt stare
2 comments:
Way to go Jen! It was beautiful! Thanks! MOM
Ok I think I may have saw you at Tai Pan on Sat night. But I couldnt tell if it was you and I didnt want to stare incase it wasnt. SO if it was you and you saw me and I didnt say HI its not because I am a brat!! if it wasnt you then whew!! Glad I didnt stare
Post a Comment