So this is amazing... Linds this is for you haha... Please listen to the whole thing or you wont see it! ( its not a scary thing that jumps at you) If you go to you tube then you can see more video's... these are two fav.
This funny but creepy at the same time ha ha. I know i totally need to put pics on my blog. I still don't have the internet and all of my pictures are on our computer. Hopefully I will get the internet soon. It drives me crazy that I have a boring blog. ha ha.
This past weekend Tara and I were talking about how funny you are - I love reading your blog because you make me laugh! Anyway, the Modbe party is going to be at my house on Saturday from 1-3. I will get Tara an invite for you and whoever else wants to come!
5 comments:
This funny but creepy at the same time ha ha. I know i totally need to put pics on my blog. I still don't have the internet and all of my pictures are on our computer. Hopefully I will get the internet soon. It drives me crazy that I have a boring blog. ha ha.
wow, i love it! haha.
Is that for real???
This past weekend Tara and I were talking about how funny you are - I love reading your blog because you make me laugh! Anyway, the Modbe party is going to be at my house on Saturday from 1-3. I will get Tara an invite for you and whoever else wants to come!
Hey you! I just saw your blog and wanted to say hi!! you are so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment