So the weather has been sooooo beautiful I cant get enough of the outdoors!! I'm daily asking Jeremy if we can ride our bikes, go camping, Hiking, etc. ANYTHING! Here is a couple pics of us, these were taken on our TWO YEAR anniversary about a week ago, yay! where does the time go?? ( I know we look hot in our biking apparel haha)
3 comments:
So lucky to live in sunny St.George. Yesterday I thought the weather was nice, I mean the sky was blue, the sun was shining, people were out and about.... so I went to the dog park, about 5 minutes in I realized that NOPE it's still freezing!! My hell, it is NOT supposed to be 50 degrees in March. I'm so excited to be down there in 2 weeks!
I can't wait until it gets warm up here in Provo. That looks like you guys had so much fun. I am glad you like your swim suit you are going to look hott in it:)
YAY! congrats on your two years! Cute pictures, I'm jealous of the warm weather!
Post a Comment