Tuesday, March 25, 2008

FYI

Aunt Jemima Pancake Mixes Recalled

aunt jemima, pancake mix, pancakes, salmonella, poisoning, recall, quaker oatsQuaker Oats has recalled some of its popular Aunt Jemima pancake mixes because of the risk of salmonella. The recall includes 1,000 cases in 17 states.

So far, no illnesses have been linked to the recall.

Three varieties Aunt Jemima Pancake and Waffle Mix are affected: Original, Original Complete and Buttermilk Complete.

3 comments:

Brock and Kensey said...

How do you find out all this information? I learn so much from your educational blog... You keep me updated!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Whatev, YOU'RE the best blogger. Hahaha, all I do is link weird info, without your blogs i'd be probably be dead! Haha! Guess what?! It's effing SNOWING here! Isn't like April?? I miss St.George!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

So I think we both need some new posts. Sorry we didn't come down, my fam ended up coming up again. Whatev, we'll be down in April. Just not sure what weekend exactly. I'll let you know!