Saturday, March 15, 2008

HGTV Dream Home


Everyone can go ahead and tune in on Sunday night on HGTV to watch me win this Home in the Florida Keys. :)

4 comments:

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

I have to comment on a few of your posts!
First- holy moly! Our whole office takes Airborne because we dont' want to get sick. Ya right! Never taking that again!
Second- You are such a cute outdoors girl. We've been outside a ton training.
Third- Totally a cute house! Hope you win! ;) hehehe
Fourth- Where are your pots of flowers outside! You had the cutest flowers last year and I've been waiting to drive by and see them!

Brock and Kensey said...

90 dollars???? Izzie goes in tomorrow and they BETTER do a better job than last time. I think it's been about 40 when she goes in... who knows. I just know that when you win this house we are going to vacation here!!

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda guessing you didn't win the house since we aren't exactly helping you pack....Or the lottery..... haha. Keep tryin!
You guys do look hot in your biking apparel! Happy 2 years!!!

Elsha Gubler said...

I'm with you on getting fried! It hurt so bad to shower this morning because my back is fried!!! Sucks to be a redhead!!! That was fun though, thanks for your help with my kids (they are out of control)!!!