Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Couch Potatoe
So I am some what ashamed to say that every season I have LOVED The Hills on Mtv, haha dedicated viewer! So the season premiere was tonight and I hate to say it but I found myself bored and disappointed they need to spice up the drama on this " reality " show. :) maybe next week will be better, and what's with Rock of Love with Brett Michaels... they keep skipping weeks! ( I have been sick today soo pretty much I haven't left the couch and caught up on a ton of shows) I hate it when you don't get anything accomplished!!! Also I didn't win the dream home DANG! I was pretty confident I was going to win this year! AND to top it off someone won the 276 MILLION DOLLAR JACKPOT, which I was also confident that I was going to win... haha. oh well .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is why I love you... and you need to feel better so we can go to lunch!
I was also disappointed with the Hills. I was so bored with it I turned it off and watched it later. Rock of Love is too crazy for me. ha ha. Those girls are all crazy. Oh and I'm sorry you didn't win the dream home. That loser from Iowa is soooo lucky! (I think that's where she is from.)
I feel you Jenny, I was totally disappointed in the Hills. But the premier party was cool cuz good ol' Mariah was there! But after that all went downhill. But if you want, I'll invite you to come to my new Dream Home in the Florida Keys- didn't you know I was the one who won it? sorry...
I have to admit i liked the hills premiere. However, i cant stand to watch Heidi"wood" anymore. She is so lame! Rock of Love is the most halirious show. Im glad to know im not the only one who watches garbage girls slut it out on MTV.
P.S. that hair of Bretts HAS to be fake right?>>
Post a Comment