Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

So.... my vacuum pretty much just stopped working... and lately we have been using Jeremy's shop vac to vacuum.. .which was a pain and honestly didn't work that great either. So after eyeballing this beauty for a while we splurged ( my Christmas present) :) and bought the dyson dc17. I had vacuumed earlier the day we bought it ( not knowing we were going to get it) and after we bought it i vacuumed after opening... It was AWFUL! what came out of our carpets... it has the clear bin so you can see every dirt particle you suck up.. I swear this is the best thing i have ever bought... we have done our carpets, baseboards, matresses etc... I swear it looks like I got new carpets! Def. a must have :)

ALSO
( once again) I'm going to win the HGTV Dream Home
( haha i have the worst luck)
so since everyone else has a way better chance you should enter! This year its in
Sonoma, California. So pretty!!!



You enter once a day until like sometime in Feb. take a tour of the house at HGTV.com.




3 comments:

Sandi said...

I hope you win one of these days! You deserve it!!! Happy New Year. Call me if you ever want a partner at the gym!!!!

Creating Night Owl said...

Thanks for blogging!
You would look great in that house!
I will come visit you.
Love you

Brock and Kensey said...

Love the dream home. Win it and we'll vacay there with you!! When can you go to lunch... I'm ready haha Bajio has been calling out name!! Call me Love!